Wednesday 14 May 2008

what's in your shed? here's my parents shed...a cabinet of memories, redundant items, garden tools

my nan's clock- it isnt working. i remember her having this on the wall in her house. funny how its on the wall in a clocks usual place but it isn't an inhabited room

a resting place for items/ old memories- old desk which used to be in my bedroom, and functioning and broken garden tools. my old bike my parents keep nagging me to take away...oops


tiny hole where light pours through


the neighbours shed- bigger, curtains-why?! to stop peering in and discretion for the activity within? mum always says it made the family one look like a rabbit hutch


life within- cobwebs growing
parents shed with neighbours shed behind

the outside trying to get inside




my old sideboard from my childhood. was very proud of the stickers which i got free with my swatch watch- labelling - sense of ownership. i used to label everything i owned with either band stickers, or 'this belongs to harriet' yellow and gold stickers, which my younger sister used to stick over with 'this belongs to amy'

No comments: