Monday 10 March 2008

(in)visible exchange demonstration of an experience- PART ONE



PART ONE- my story

ok- so purely to document the process of the experience, to help me evaluate the experience and consider future developments, lena from my course (thanks, lena!) kindly agreed to record her experience. lena was the 65th of the 67 participants, late on the sunday afternoon of the 3 and a half day durational piece.

what springs to mind in seeing this back is how difficult the experience became for me when i knew the person, or in lena's case, when they knew both me and the project having helped in feedback on earlier run throughs, i kind of felt i went into auto pilot a bit unfortunately distancing myself more from potentially raising the engagement , relaxing with bit of humour stakes- needs consideration

No comments: